I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Nine frickin' years old

Cannot believe it's been nine (nine!) years since I started writing on this site.  It feels like only yesterday (at least, to me - damn this dementia) that I needed a creative outlet for my writing that would catapult me into worldwide fame, funding my delusions of glitz and grandeur, all the while being able to connect to (future) friends and faceless commenters.

And, like always, I was right.  The web is a world-wide thing, I'm waiting for the cheque to clear, and people are still writing nasty things without knowing hardly anything about me (although many think they know it all).

Here's to another eight?  At least another two.  What do you get for a 10 year anniversary, anyhow?

2 Comments:

Blogger Soul Yaoi said...

Happy Blogsary!

February 10, 2014 8:43 pm  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

WOW! My blog is like 8 years old. Thanks for staying with it. Are you still sexy like your profile pic?

February 18, 2014 4:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home